– Project Type: High-end Residential
– Location: 76 Ton That Thuyet St, Ward 16, District 4, HCMC
– Land Area: 16,645 sqm
– The construction density of 18%
– Developer: TTC Land (formerly known as Sacomreal – Property Subsidiary of Sacombank)
– Total Building: 2 Blocks
– Total Unit: 1.438 units
– Unit Site: Apartment, Penthouse….
- 1 BR: 45 – 49 sqm (178 units)
- 2 BR: 63 – 75 sqm (1,138 units)
- 3 BR: 90 – 96 sqm (121 units)
- 4 BR: 122 sqm (14 units)
– Estimated Completion: Quarter 2 – 2021
As Ho Chi Minh City continues to grow due to inwards migration from surrounding provinces, urbanization is rapidly taking place.
District 1 home of HCMC’s central business district faces a shortage of land forcing developers to shift their focus to its periphery in order to keep the prices of their end real estate products affordable to the upper middle class of society.
District 4 is strategically located just outside of the CBD and along the main thoroughfare to District 7 (a suburban township that is 20 years in the making). Making it an exciting growth hotspot for real estate.
Established since 2004, formally known as SACOMREAL (property development subsidiary of SACOMBANK – 5th largest bank in Vietnam).
– Core Business: Property Development (Residential, Hospitality, Commercial & Industrial), Property Management & Logistics
– Residential Property Development: TTC focuses on developing 03 main residential property brands known as:
- CARILLON (mid-end products)
- JAMONA (mixed development)
- CHARMINGTON (premium products)