Xi Thu Thiem or GS Thu Thiem are not official name of project in Thu Thiem, which is developed by GS Engineering & Construction (GS E&C) Group Korean. Located at the main road North-South Boulevard and opposite to Thu Thiem Lake View CII.
- Project Name: Xi Thu Thiem
- Property Type: High-end Residential
- Location: Functional Area 3, Thủ Thiêm Island, District 2, HCMC
- Developer: GS Engineering & Construction (GS E&C)
- Landscape: 33,282 sqm
- Total Building: 2 blocks (25 floor & 32 floor)
- Total Unit: 300 units
- Unit Type: Apartment, Office, Commercial – Service
- 1 BR~ 60 sqm
- 2 BR ~ 80 sqm
- 3 BR ~ 120 sqm
- Shophouse: updating
- Duplex: updating
- Handover: expected Quarter 4/2021
Located opposite to Thu Thiem Lake View CII and the main road of North-South Boulervard, GS Thu Thiem own the best loacation of business – commercial. Close proximity of Saigon River:
- Thu Thiem Brigde No.1 connecting Binh Thanh District and D1.
- 5 min driven to D1 by Thu Thiem Tunnel.
- 15 min driven to D9 by highway express.
- Crescent Boulevard connecting Thu Thiem Island Area.
GS Holdings was incorporated in 2004 and officially split from LG Group in 2005, with the Koo family gaining full control over LG Group and the Huh family creating GS Holdings.GS Group is a South Korean conglomerate. GS comprises GS Holdings, subsidiaries & affiliates including GS Caltex, GS Retail, GS Shop, GS EPS, GS Global, GS Sports and GS E&C among others. The asset size is at 31.1 trillion KRW as the end of 2007 placing GS at the 6th largest in Korea excluding the public business companies. In December 2005, the company acquired 70% of the shares of GS EPS Co., Ltd. (formerly LG Energy Co., Ltd.) from GS E&C Corporation and LG International Corp. The Koo family retained control of the LG Group while the Huh family formed GS Holdings. Convenience stores, and other retail companies which formerly operated under the LG logo were rebranded as “GS”, which, like “LG”, comes from the old name, Lucky-Goldstar.