The city has a new landmark of pride. Crafted by renowned regional and local developers, Hongkong Land and Hoa Lam Corporation, The Marq is set to become the jewel crowning the city skyline.
- Project Name: The MarQ
- Location: 29B Nguyen Đinh Chieu, Đa Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Developer: NDC An Khang Joint Stock Company (A Joint Venture between HongKong Land and Hoa Lam Corp)
- Site Area: 5,146.4 sqm
- Project Scale: 515 units – 2 adjoining residential blocks with 26 storeys – 3 basements và 1 basement mezzanine.
- Unit type:
+ 1 BR: 45 – 79 sqm
+ 2 BR: 72 – 85 sqm
+ 3 BR: 109 – 110 sqm (without private lift lobby)
+ 3 PN: 121 – 129 sqm (with private lift lobby)
+ 4 PN: 144 – 146 sqm (with private lift lobby)
+ Penthouse: 234 – 250 sqm (with private lobby)
+ 345 car parking for sales or long-tearm lease
+ 520 motorbike parking
- Construction Schedule:
+ Completion of foundation: July/2019
+ Completion of structure: July/2020
+ Expected handover date: February/2022
- Contractor and Consultant:
+ Project Architect: P&T Consultants
+ Structural Consultant: Arup Group
+ Interior Designer: Ptang Studio
+ M&E Engineer: Aurecon
+ Quantity Surveyor: Arcadis
+ Landscape Consultant: Ecoplan Asia
+ Substructure Contractor: Coteccons
+ Main Contractor: Updating…
+ Property Management: Updating…
- Tenure: Free- hold owner ship for Vietnamese, 50 years ownership for foreigner
- Lauching schedule: 200 units for the 1st phase.
- Booking fee: 200 mil VND
The Marq located at 29B Nguyen Đinh Chieu, ĐaKao Ward, District 1. Location at the corner between Nguyen Đinh Chieu and Mac Dinh Chi Street – where is one of highest valued in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Only 5 min driven to Ben Thanh Market.
- Only 10 min driven to connect Tan Son Nhat International Airport
- Connecting around with a lot of amenities (international school, bank, hospital, shopping Mall)
Live a beautiful life
Give your every day the ‘mark of excellence’ in exquisite living. Every last detail of the sleek, modern interiors has been thought through, with each inch of space designed to ensure you experience a world of comfort and unscripted luxury. The Marq is the clever union of contemporary interior design and a palette of soft tonal colours to enhance your refined lifestyle.
The Marq is jointly developed by Hongkong Land (HKL) and Hoa Lam Corporation (HL).
- About Hongkong Land
Hongkong Land is a leading property investment, management and development group, founded in 1889, Hongkong Land’s business is built on excellence, integrity and partnership. The Group owns and manages more than 850,000 sqm of prime office and luxury retail property in key Asian cities, principally in Hong Kong, Singapore and Beijing. The Group also has a number of high quality residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects under development in cities across Greater China and Southeast Asia. In Singapore, its subsidiary, MCL Land, is a well-established residential developer. Hongkong Land Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group’s assets and investments are managed from Hong Kong by Hongkong Land Limited. Hongkong Land is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
- About Hoa Lam Group
Since 1988, Hoa Lam Corporation has built a diverse portfolio of businesses ranging from medical-care services, banking investment, computerized lottery to real-estate development. Among its most notable projects are the two Lim Towers, Kingdom 101 & Hoa Lam Shangri-la Hi-Tech Healthcare Park. Named after its co-founders: Mr. Duong Ngoc Hoa and Madame Tran Thi Lam, the corporation abides by its philosophy of bringing happiness and prosperity to families and organizations and staying true to its company name by helping make life a “flower forest”.
Developer: HongKong Land Corp.
Location: 29B Nguyen Dinh Chieu, DaKao Ward, Dist 1, HCMC, VN
The MarQ: 26 Storey with 3 basement
Typical Units: Ground to 23th Floor
Penthouse: 24th Floor
Sky Facilities: 25-26th Floor
No. of Units: 515 Units
– 1 BR: 45-79m2 / 2 BRs: 72-85m2 / 3 BRs: 109-119m2
– 3 Bedrooms: 121-129m2 (private lift loppy)
– 4 Bedrooms: 144-146m2 (private lift loppy)
– Penthouse: 234-250m2 (private lift loppy)
– Ownership: Freehold (Local), SPA 50 Years (Foreigners)
– Handover: Estimated 1Q/2022